Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time to Relax




5-6 days a week of working... medyo stressful, just be thankful - ang taas ng unemployment rate ngayon! Buti na lang suportado ako ng Unilab products (hehe). Have you guys read my post about 'Unilab ba 'yan!' campaign? Click HERE. Hope to get the prize (yun yun eh!) no, of course I'm proud to be a part of the family.


By the way, I started the week with a full blast. I declared Monday a holiday - just for me, (that was a special day). I was on leave at work, time to relax, have some fun, konting self pampering...


We went at ACE Water SPa in Q.C. The place is nice and affordable. They have 9 pools for body spa, sauna/steam place is ok.


( no camera is allowed, this is all I have... )

Visit their website -- Ace Water Spa


1 comment:

ritz said...

hello! buti ka pa u got entry na sa Unilab blog invitation. Lissa & I is still thinking what to blog about Unilab. Buti na lang na extend. I'll add u up sa links ko...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...