Friday, July 4, 2008

Love To Live


Kinda serious! (medyo senti tau ngayon), just found this article about getting old (i think i am, hehe!) and still enjoy to live with it.

We wonder how we're gonna look like if we reached the age of 80, just read the verses below and hope to live happily ever after!
"Today, dear Lord, Im 80, and there's
much I haven't done.
I hope, dear Lord, you'll let me live
until Im 81.
But then, if I havent finished all I want to do,
Would you please let me stay a while
until I'm 82?
So many places I want to go,
so very much to see.
Do you think that I could manage
to make it to 83?
The world is chaning very fast;
there is so much in store.
I'd like it very much to live until I'm 84.
And if by then I'm still alive,
I'd like to stay 'til 85.
More planes will be in the air,
so I would like to stick
And see what happens to the world
when I turn 86.
I know, dear Lord, it's much to ask
(and it must be nice in heaven),
But I'd really like to stay here until I'm 87.
I know by then I won't be fast,
and sometines I'll be late,
But it would be so pleasant to be here at 88.
I will have seen so many things and
had a wonderful time.
So I'm sure that I'd be willing to leave
when I'm 89.
Just one more thing I'd like to say:
Dear Lord, I thank You kindly,
But if it's okay with You, I'd love
to live past 90!"

--Author Unknown.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...