Monday, December 1, 2008
Getting Ready for Christmas?
.. our company (i mean, the one where i work to) has this online survey of what really christmas is? Aside from exchanging gifts and the much awaited bonus!, it's time to party and expect more savoury food! (hehe) It's time of giving (not just receiving) at syempre - "love".
Feel the spirit of Christmas with these funny pictures and xmas jokes!
"Why Women Would Love Being Santa Claus"
1. You'd never be expected to make the coffee.
2. There'd be no more early morning decisions about what to wearto the office.
3. You could grow a gut the size of Fat Albert's and consider ita job requirement.
4. One big black belt - accessorized for life!
5. There'd be no reason to have your colors done.
6. Everyone would be extremely nice to you, even if you weren't.
7. Should people suggest your belly jiggled...that is when yougiggled...like a bowlful of jelly, you could hit them withyour purse.
8. You'd always work in sensible footwear.
9. There'd be no need to play office politics; a hearty 'Ho!Ho! Ho!', would remind everyone who's boss.
10. You wouldn't need an expensive briefcase.
11. No one would dare ask for a ride to work.
12. Never again have to wear pantyhose or worry about your slipshowing.
13. No more trips to the vending machine...you'd just snack onmilk and cookies all day long.
14. You'd never be asked to take an early retirement package.
15. Juggling work and family would be a breeze because yourchildren would adore you; even your teen-agers would want tosit in your lap.
16. You'd be guaranteed the best chair in the office.
17. Age discrimination wouldn't be an issue.
18. You'd never grab the wrong coat on your way out the door.
19. No one would ask to see your job description.
20. Your co-workers would be on notice that they'd better notpout.