Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Final Set!





Let the continuation begin...





Fresh from last year's smashed hit "bitin" reunion, The Final Set will be on March 7, 2009 at the Mall of Asia concert grounds. (Finally, maririnig ulit kantahin ni Ely ang 'Ang Huling El Bimbo'). I was listening in Magic last week, DJ Mo said this will be the last concert of the group together, ever! (The Final Set in the Final show).


I'm still thinking on how much I'm gonna spend for the ticket (or will I watch the show?) since I missed the first part.


Ticket Information...

Eraserheads Live! The Final Set
Mall of Asia Concert Grounds - March 7, 2009 8PM

Ticket Prices:


VIP PhP 5000.00
GOLD PhP 3000.00
SILVER PhP 1300.00
BRONZE Php 300.00



Check out: eraserheadsband.com




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...