Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Future in the Eyes Of Innocence




Just recently, our company launched this photography contest for all it's employees with the theme of modern perspective for "Bayanihan". (Sadly, my entry didn't make it...)


I have no photography background, but I thought I have to take a shot so here's my work ...




This is entitled "Future in the eyes of Innocence"

I think the development of child's growth to be a better individual has a great impact in conquering the world of tomorrow. Working and playing together with unity have this strong component in the Bayanihan way of living. A free environment has a lot to offer for them to embark the journey for a better future. Just look upon their eyes, you know that a soaring eagle has come to unleash ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...