Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Sandwich Guy



An alarming email from The Sandwich Guy customer was circulating the internet stating his bad experience with this food station, but that was a year ago. ( I don't even know if that was for real or if the case was resolved).

It's my first taste of the product (since I was hesitant to buy their sandwich maybe because of the article..) but I can say it's good, and I'm craving for more ...



(the newly opened branch in Megamall)









(waiting for my HBLT and BaconChicken combo)

5 comments:

mots said...

anu daw ang meron sa sandwich guy?

Anonymous said...

Na-curious ako. ano sabi nung nagreklamo?

Unknown said...

complain ng isang call center agent,may plema raw ung sandwich nya kc parang sinita nya ung crew so gumanti .. may add'l flavor hehe...

Anonymous said...

yak!

lesson: never annoy those who make your food.

Unknown said...

yes bro, mahirap na ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...