Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grief





I don't know where to start. All I can see now is blank.

I find it hard to accept the fact that I lose someone we love.

                 He was a good man
                      
                        He was a good friend to everyone

                               He was a good leader at some point

                                     He was a good provider

                                           He is my FATHER!


I regret I never said how much I love my Tatay. If only I can rewind things.

I promise we will be strong and will take care your legacy!

We will miss you.

7 comments:

JC said...

condolences Keatondrunk... hugs...

khantotantra said...

condolence.

SunnyToast said...

Condolence...my prayer is with you.

ardee sean said...

it's really hard but life goes on.. we'll surely miss our happy moments with our lost love ones.. my sincerest condolences..

keatondrunk said...

@pepe: thanks Pepe, Kanto, Sunnytoast. I know he's with God now. I know makakayanan rin namin to.

keatondrunk said...

@ardee: I'm beginning to miss my Dad, thanks Ardee.

Rence said...

My deepest sympathies. Do you mind if I reblog this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...